Friday 4 January 2013


Two Thousand And 13.

Happy New Year Everyone!

It's January! The "NEW YEAR, NEW YOU" 

Silly season in other words. A month of crash dieting endless hours of exercise, organisation and the temporary kicking of "bad habits" :( bye bye alcohol. Well until Jan  is out anyway, then it's back to reality. I have to say I probably wont be sticking to much! The only thing that I think is worth "reinventing" or "improving" is my wardrobe. I'm sick of winter blues and winter woollies! Good riddance I think I'll try and hurry the spring through my wardrobe. Thinking pastels, florals, and lots of light denim, oh and obviously the occasional knit, just in case it gets a tad chilly. Well we are in the UK.

Will let you know how I get on, have a lovely start to 2013! 

Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment